Simplifying your technology — and your business.
The IT Company
Artemis is a leading Information Technology (IT) support partner, providing comprehensive solutions and technical support in the information system, computer networking, telephony, structured cabling, cloud services, and security industries.
From basic computer and network support to strategic technology design, integration, compliance and policy development, the Artemis team understands how to put your technology to work for your organization. We can improve efficiencies, productivity, cash flow, and overall peace of mind.
Contact us to find out how we can improve your office environment and build your bottom line.
Founded in 1995, Artemis began with a mission to help small and medium-sized businesses like yours get a real return on their technology investments. Since then, we have remained dedicated to providing state-of-the-art IT support, service and products that allow our clients to get ahead of the competition and achieve greater success.
Complete customer satisfaction is the measure of our success
A company culture that places the customer’s needs first is what drives us. This isn’t some mission statement filled with legal jargon – it is a way of thinking that permeates our company, a culture ingrained from the top-down, and our promise to you. Our leadership team is committed to delivering on that promise.
Travis Proctor, CEO
Teresa Ho, CFO
Ray Corriveau VP Business Development
Artemis is dedicated to providing the very best in IT service and support. That’s why we are committed to the continuing education of our staff and forming partnerships with world-renowned leaders in technology.
Our team holds a wide range of technical experience and numerous degrees, partnerships, qualifications and certifications, including:
- MCSA Windows Server 2012
- MCSA Windows Server 2008
- MCSA: Windows 8
- MCSA: Windows 7
- MCITP – Server 2008
- MCITP – Exchange 2010
- MCITP – Enterprise Administrator 2008
- MCTS – Microsoft Virtualization Administrator
- MCTS – Microsoft SharePoint Administrator
- MCSA: Messaging on Windows 2000
- MCSA: Windows Server 2000
- MCSA: Windows Server 2003
- MCSE on Windows 2000
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Cisco Small Business Account Manager Certification
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert
- Cisco Small Business Systems
- Cisco CCENT
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network +
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Project+
- CompTIA Linux+
- ITIL Foundation V3
- Magento Developer Certification
- Certified SonicWALL Security Administrator
- GQT Electricity and Electronics
- HP ProCurve Sales Certification
- State of Florida Certified EIT
- Process Engineering Certificate (University of Florida specialization)