IT for Education: Artemis understands the challenges your organization faces, investing in and managing technology.
Artemis educational technology planning—Our professional team of experts can help you design, deliver and support a successful educational technology plan. From ensuring you have adequate technical infrastructure to planning appropriate professional development, Artemis can help you maximize your educational technology investments and keep all your systems and data running efficiently and effectively.
At Artemis, we understand technology, but more importantly, we understand what educational technology can do to enhance instruction—when deployed correctly and with adequate support. Enabling the best system for you means reducing stress on administrators and educators—placing intuitive tools in your hands.
Does your school have the latest and greatest technology, yet isn’t seeing measurable ROI in terms of educational benefit? Are you considering a Bring-Your-Own-Device program, but don’t know where to begin? Are you worried that BYOD or One-to-One programs might overload your network? And what about scalability, archiving and disaster recovery?
How does your school or district manage –or select–from all the diverse administrative applications to choose from? Artemis can help tailor the best solution that meets your specific needs to your existing or your next generation network. From admissions to grades, scheduling and archives, Artemis has helped schools–large and small–navigate and manage their technical needs.
- Does your school utilize Blackbaud? Artemis can help you make the most of it through data/systems workflow analysis and training.
- We’re adept at Finalsite, eRate and other world class tools for education as well.
Social Media Consulting
Navigating social media poses serious challenges that have to be addressed and managed. Artemis provides social media consulting to schools in these areas:
- Promoting and marketing your school
- Helping educators develop personal learning networks
- Teaching staff appropriate media use
- Developing Social Media Policy and Procedures
- School and Educator Reputation Management
- Event Promotion and Management